Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sorry it has taken so long





Life just seems to get in the way! I am gonna post some pics and
that way my relatives can see how the kids have grown. We are
all very busy getting ready with the holidays....I don't ever
think I will be officially ready!
I actually have some things done, but it always feels like
things are only part way done.
We hit a deer with my 2 month old car on the way to Thanksgiving,
and life has been just a little bit more difficult since then. Noone
was hurt, thank goodness. It is just all the car rigamarow (sp?)
Well, here are some pics. Hope you have a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn...Can't believe the change in Mikey!! He's not a baby anymore. Very cute photos.Thx for posting. Enjoy your holiday at the lake. love Auntie V.